Saturday, April 3, 2010

North Point cafe

North Point cafe, North Rd. Brighton is a great breakfast place. Always have had good food here. The only problem with this one, is there seem to be a lot of flies. Don't know why - maybe close to the beach?

They do great eggs here - no runny snot white bits. Great menu options. Great service.

Coffee . . . when I have full cream capaccinos they are fantastic!!!! Skinny milk was absolutely shit. Could not drink it. Tasted like bitter cigarette water. To be fair though, I have mainly had full cream coffee here and it has been excellent every time - the skinny milk I have only had once. I'm undecided though, because there shouldn't have been such a disgusting coffee, even though it was only once.

I recommend this place for the food - the flies are annoying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment